These are the stories of my life. I hope they make you laugh, cry, and draw closer to GOD. May you get warm fuzzies when you read them!

Thatblogplace

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Slushy?

She's at it again!  Chad picked Kate up from daycare early today, and she wanted some ice cream.  He pulled into Chick-Fil-A, and he got her and her sister a milk shake -- how sweet!  I must tell you that Kaylei's after school care is a little drive from town. 

Well, when Chad arrived to pick up Kaylei, she noticed her milk shake.  Chad told her to be careful, because it was "kinda slushy."  Kate said, "Yeah, like -------'s belly."  I won't add his name, cause he might get his feelings hurt.  It is one of our good friends... Shhhhh!  Chad, stifling a laugh, asked her what she meant.  She said, "He's fat!"  Chad asked her again what she meant by that.  She said, "You know he's fat."

Let me clarify...this person is a REALLY close friend.  Almost like a brother...He is not FAT, but has a belly on him.  Kate loves him a lot, but for a four year old, she calls it like she sees it. 

2 comments:

Joy said...

Remind me not to come near your kids until I lose some pounds! LOL

Rosalind said...

that is too funny